-   -   Removing Unnecessary duplicated data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/451121-removing-unnecessary-duplicated-data.html)

RegisteredBanterMerchant

Removing Unnecessary duplicated data

Hey Guys and Girls,

I have a data set in which one column has certain duplicated values (which are not present in the other columns, just duplicated in its own column)

I am looking for a way to remove these duplicated values in the column and then removing the associated rows with these removed duplicates.

Using De-dupe at the moment I can remove the duplicates but the rows next to the data remain. The column which has been de-duped shifts up and then scrambles the data as the associated rows have not been deleted alongside the duplicates in the column.

I fear that I have spend too much time doling out savage banter then working on my excel skills :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)