-   -   Where is "ignore DDE" set in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/450926-where-ignore-dde-set-excel-2003-a.html)

Sue[_8_]

Where is "ignore DDE" set in Excel 2003

I am using Excel 2003 on Windows XP. When I double click an XLS file, it
launches Excel but then I get some pop up windows saying the Windows
Installer is trying to work. The problem is described below and one
possible solution seems to be to uncheck "Ignore other applications that
use Dynamic Data Exchange" but that is for a later version of Excel.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/...0/8790272.aspx

My question is where do I find this option in Excel 2003?

Claus Busch

Where is "ignore DDE" set in Excel 2003

Hi Sue,

Am Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:15:08 +0100 schrieb Sue:

My question is where do I find this option in Excel 2003?

try:
Extras = Otptions = General and deactivate
"Ignore other Applications"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional