-   -   Copy Once Paste Multiple Times (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/450789-copy-once-paste-multiple-times.html)

Jon333333

Copy Once Paste Multiple Times

This issue is causing some macros to not work, but, the issue is easily explained as follows.

I want to copy something once, move to another cell paste it, then move to yet another cell and paste it again. Most people can do this.

But, for some reason, I can only paste something once. It looks like it's still in my clipboard, but, I can't get that second paste to work.

I figure there is some setting somewhere, but, I just can't find it.

Thanks for helping!