-   -   Autofill with data from multiple sheets from a different workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/450572-autofill-data-multiple-sheets-different-workbook.html)

Escholar05

Autofill with data from multiple sheets from a different workbook

Good morning,

I have a summary sheet in one workbook, that I need to fill with data from weekly sheets from another workbook, and I can't get them to autofill correctly. I've tried using the INDIRECT function, but I can't seem to nail the references down.

So in my summary workbook- I need to fill C39-F39 with data from

[workbook 2.xlsx]wk1 B7-E7

And I need to autofill down so that C40-F40 contains the data from
[workbook 2.xlsx]wk2 B7-E7

Thanks!