-   -   How do I concatenate text to keep the text's original color/font/s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44999-how-do-i-concatenate-text-keep-texts-original-color-font-s.html)

Temp_User

How do I concatenate text to keep the text's original color/font/s

Is there a formula command that will concatenate or merge text so that the
original formatting of the cells from which the result is being concatenated?

JE McGimpsey

No. Depending on your purposes, e.g., if the format would always be the
same in the source cells), you could use a VBA event macro to replace
the formula.