-   -   how can i print non adjacent pages from a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/449977-how-can-i-print-non-adjacent-pages-worksheet.html)

sumesh56

how can i print non adjacent pages from a worksheet

how can i print non- adjecent pages in excel 2007?

I have an excel sheet of 154 pages. I want to print only pages 1,51 and 154. what i am doing is print pages one by one.first give the command to page i then 51 then 154. how can i give the command in one go so that it is printed the required pages only.

tried to "print pages" in the print options 1,51,154 and 1. 51. 154 but failed.

Claus Busch

how can i print non adjacent pages from a worksheet

Hi,

Am Fri, 4 Apr 2014 02:57:02 +0100 schrieb sumesh56:

I have an excel sheet of 154 pages. I want to print only pages 1,51
and 154. what i am doing is print pages one by one.first give the
command to page i then 51 then 154. how can i give the command in one go
so that it is printed the required pages only.

try it with a macro. Modify the print array to your expected pages:

Sub PrintPages()
Dim arrPrint As Variant
Dim i As Long

arrPrint = Array(1, 3, 7)

For i = LBound(arrPrint) To UBound(arrPrint)
ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=arrPrint(i), _
to:=arrPrint(i), copies:=1
Next
End Sub

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate SP2 / Windows7 SP1
Office 2007 Ultimate SP3 / 2010 Professional

sumesh56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus Busch (Post 1616889)
[...]

thanks for the response. can u modify it to display how if i want to print pages 1,51 and 152.