-   -   what are the posting options in excelbanter? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/449964-what-posting-options-excelbanter.html)

sumesh56

what are the posting options in excelbanter?

I would like to know how a bubble surrounded text can be displayed while responding to a post in excelbanter? for example if i want to highlight a sentence of somebody (=you did it wrong) who has responded to my post, how can i enclose this sentence in a bubble or a sqare or something like that so that it will be highlighted to the person who has posted it. and also i want to know that how can i opt for a particular font color in my posting?

Bruce Sinclair[_2_]

In article , sumesh56 wrote:

I would like to know how a bubble surrounded text can be displayed while
responding to a post in excelbanter? for example if i want to highlight
a sentence of somebody (=you did it wrong) who has responded to my
post, how can i enclose this sentence in a bubble or a sqare or
something like that so that it will be highlighted to the person who
has posted it. and also i want to know that how can i opt for a
particular font color in my posting?

I have no idea what 'excel banter' is ... but here (in a news group) is almost
certainly not the right place to ask this question. :)

Everything here is plain text - words only - no formatting of any sort.

HTH :)