-   -   How do I stop active x controls from moving after a print preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44986-how-do-i-stop-active-x-controls-moving-after-print-preview.html)

mleavitt

How do I stop active x controls from moving after a print preview

Every time after going to print preview and coming back to the spreadsheet my
controls have moved to another location in the worksheet.

Ken Wright

Sometimes the hotfix works, sometimes it doesn't. The workaround always
does I believe.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"mleavitt" wrote in message
Every time after going to print preview and coming back to the spreadsheet
my
controls have moved to another location in the worksheet.

Gord Dibben

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:

This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But others have posted that it didn't work for them in all their workbooks.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP