-   -   I need help please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/449254-i-need-help-please.html)

Martin ©¿©¬[_3_]

I need help please

Hello,
I am in an oil club. On one worksheet I have each members details -
name,address etc, on another worksheet I have their monthly orders

Each month I need to contact members who haven't placed an order for
some time & I would like to put a syymbol (probibly a letter for the
month) against the members that have placed orders in the past months
so that I don't contact or annoy them unnecessarily

As there are 90+ members & only 27 ordered in August, I am unsure how
to proceed with this. Can anyoune help please
Thank you
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin ©¿©¬[_3_] (Post 1613845)
Hello,
I am in an oil club. On one worksheet I have each members details -
name,address etc, on another worksheet I have their monthly orders

Each month I need to contact members who haven't placed an order for
some time & I would like to put a syymbol (probibly a letter for the
month) against the members that have placed orders in the past months
so that I don't contact or annoy them unnecessarily

As there are 90+ members & only 27 ordered in August, I am unsure how
to proceed with this. Can anyoune help please
Thank you
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Hi Martin,

Perhaps if you could provide a sample workbook (with dummy data) to show the layout it would be easier to provide you with a working solution.