Junior Member

Lightbulb multiple scenerios in excel

Hi Guys,

I'm sure this will be fairly easy to most of you. Can someone help me with the below scenerios in one statement
if H6 = "Best Case", U7
if H6 = "Most Likely",V7
if H6 = Worst Case", W7

I have already managed to put "Best case", "most likely" and "worst case" in cell H6 under a drop down menu, and need to be flipping in between to get the various figures in columns U, V and W. I hope i've made a little sense of my problem. immediate response will help a lot. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default multiple scenerios in excel

--

bigarko

Maybe this if I understand correctly.

Where H6 is the drop down with Best,Most,Worst.
And U7 = 100, V7 = 200, W7 = 300.

=LOOKUP(H6,{"Best","Most","Worst"},{100,200,300})

Regards,
Howard