-   -   Comparing columns of data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/449018-comparing-columns-data.html)

DConstance

Comparing columns of data?

I need to compare each row (not individual cells) in columns B:C to each individual row in columns F:G. i.e. look for B2&C2 in F:G. If no match is found this data needs to be entered into the next blank row in F:G. I import data into B:C on a daily basis through a macro, so I'd like to incorporate this into it. I currently have data in H:K that is specific to the data in F:G within that same row. I will enter data into H:K as the data is entered into F:G. I tried auto filtering B:C into F:G, but the data in F:G changes row numbers without the data in H:K, so everything becomes mixed up. What's the best way to do this?