Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BorisS

Default validation/formatting

I have one cell which I will force to be either "internal" or "external" as a
value. I need to have two subsequent cells react based on that selection in
the following manner:

"internal" - cell 1 automatically is "internal" as well; cell 2 needs to
turn yellow (to prompt entry)
"external" - cell 1 needs to turn yellow and prompt entry of a company name;
cell 2 need to turn yellow once cell 1 is filled, prompting the second entry
into of a name of a person.

Any ideas of how to get this to work? Thx.
--
Boris