-   -   Automatic printing by filter? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/448423-automatic-printing-filter.html)

AlanJCarr

Automatic printing by filter?

Hi guys,

I have a spreadsheet with a column named "Group" and was wondering if I could print the spreadsheet by group automatically rather than selecting each group individually with the filter and pressing print. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Alan

[email protected]

Automatic printing by filter?

On Monday, March 18, 2013 6:15:38 AM UTC-5, AlanJCarr wrote:
Hi guys, I have a spreadsheet with a column named "Group" and was wondering if I could print the spreadsheet by group automatically rather than selecting each group individually with the filter and pressing print. Is this possible? Thanks, Alan -- AlanJCarr

Alan,
Yes you can - however, you will need a vba script to do it. Put the group names into an array and loop thru the array.
at each loop you would set the filter IAW the select group and and call print

hope this helps
Glen