-   -   To Garry of GS Excel contribution fame (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/448369-garry-gs-excel-contribution-fame.html)

[email protected]

To Garry of GS Excel contribution fame

Garry,

I notice your replies are precceded with a little blurb, as this one below to BSmith. Do you have a little programmed macro that produces these perhaps at random like the Corparate Speak Generator that was floating about some years ago?

BSmith pretended :

Howard

GS[_2_]

To Garry of GS Excel contribution fame

expressed precisely :
Garry,

I notice your replies are precceded with a little blurb, as this one
below to BSmith. Do you have a little programmed macro that produces
these perhaps at random like the Corparate Speak Generator that was
floating about some years ago?

BSmith pretended :

Howard

Howard,
Those are auto-generated by my reader (MesNews). Sometimes it's
annoying. Other times I edit it in context to my reply, OR delete the
entire content so only my reply displays!

--
Garry

Free usenet access at
http://www.eternal-september.org
Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

GS[_2_]

To Garry of GS Excel contribution fame

MesNews calls these "random formulations". I was able to find where to
turns those off!

--
Garry

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:27:53 PM UTC-7, GS wrote:
MesNews calls these "random formulations". I was able to find where to

turns those off!

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Please understand I was not annoyed at them, just curious.

Howard

GS[_2_]

To Garry of GS Excel contribution fame

Please understand I was not annoyed at them, just curious.

Howard

Yes, I thought you were just curious. It's me that's annoyed by them
and so on looking into it further I discovered where/how to manage them
to my liking.<g