Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

Have a very long column of numbers:

4
7
9
21
etc.

I want to add the following text, MHz, to each, e.g.

4MHz
7MHz
9MHz
etc.

What's the easiest way to do, please ?

Would like a method, I think, where I modify a single cell, and just
Drag it down the whole column to modify all the entries.

Thanks,
B.

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob[_19_] (Post 1609910)
Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

Have a very long column of numbers:

4
7
9
21
etc.

I want to add the following text, MHz, to each, e.g.

4MHz
7MHz
9MHz
etc.

What's the easiest way to do, please ?

Would like a method, I think, where I modify a single cell, and just
Drag it down the whole column to modify all the entries.

Thanks,
B.

Hi

If your list starts with 4 in cell A1, enter =A1&"MHz" in cell B1 and copy down. You can then copy and paste special/values over column A if that's what you need.