-   -   Can Comments be automatically converted to text cell values? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4477-can-comments-automatically-converted-text-cell-values.html)

tomdog61

Can Comments be automatically converted to text cell values?

I have a large number of cells with Comments. I'd like to basically convert
the Comments to text values in cells (in a column right next to the cells
that have the Comments). Is there a function or other tool for doing this in
Excel 2000?

David McRitchie

Hi Tom,
You can use a User Defined Function to do that.

Cell Comments
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#mycomment

---
HTH,