-   -   VBA : Class does not support automation error. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/447614-vba-class-does-not-support-automation-error.html)

[email protected]

VBA : Class does not support automation error.

Hello Experts,

I need your expert advice.

I created a tool using VBA form and OWC 10.0. I am exporting chart which is on chartspace component(OWC 10.0). On some PC's tool is working fine, but on other computers I am getting an error "Class does not support automation or does not support expected interface.

I am using Windows 7 and office 2010

I am not able to upload file because its to heavy 19 mb. Please find attached error screenshot and highlighted line where i am getting this error.

Please let know the possible reasons and solutions for the same.

Regards,
Amol J

GS[_2_]

VBA : Class does not support automation error.

AFAIK, the OWC has always been problematic at best and so best wishes
in finding a solution.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!