-   -   I have an excel spreadsheet. I want to export each single rows into a new email on mi (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/447319-i-have-excel-spreadsheet-i-want-export-each-single-rows-into-new-email-mi.html)

nickblitz

I have an excel spreadsheet. I want to export each single rows into a new email on mi

I have an excel spreadsheet. I want to export each single rows into a new email on Microsoft outlook. How do i go about doing that?

zvkmpw

I have an excel spreadsheet. I want to export each single rowsinto a new email on mi

I have an excel spreadsheet. I want to export each single rows into a
new email on Microsoft outlook. How do i go about doing that?

Sounds well suited to Word's "Mail Merge" feature.

Fields from the spreadsheet can be patched into a skeleton document, which is then sent using Outlook.

For details, see, for example,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294694