-   -   identify Numbers in a list as Mobile,Landline,STD or ISD numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/447061-identify-numbers-list-mobile-landline-std-isd-numbers.html)

lattu007

identify Numbers in a list as Mobile,Landline,STD or ISD numbers

i have a HUGE list of numbers including Mobile Numbers, Landline numbers and that too of various states in India.
We need to identify and segregate the given Data(List) on the basis of Mobile Number LandLine Numbers and ISD Numbers.

Provided :
-we have a saperate list of Mobile Number State n Service Provider Identification Codes.
-a List of STD Codes of all the States in India
-a list of ISD Codes of all the countries

can i get a Formula to bifurcate/Identify the various numbers in the given List ..

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by lattu007 (Post 1605277)
i have a HUGE list of numbers including Mobile Numbers, Landline numbers and that too of various states in India.
We need to identify and segregate the given Data(List) on the basis of Mobile Number LandLine Numbers and ISD Numbers.

Provided :
-we have a saperate list of Mobile Number State n Service Provider Identification Codes.
-a List of STD Codes of all the States in India
-a list of ISD Codes of all the countries

can i get a Formula to bifurcate/Identify the various numbers in the given List ..

More than likely yes. perhaps you could provide some example data?

The problem I can see with this is the data is potentially sensitive so you wont really want to post it here if it has names and numbers of real people.