-   -   Are there any macros to lock a colum after a colum had been freezed-pane? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/446798-there-any-macros-lock-colum-after-colum-had-been-freezed-pane.html)

pejoi

Are there any macros to lock a colum after a colum had been freezed-pane?

hello guys,
i wonder how can we lock one entire colum example B and etc after A colum had been freezed-panes?i hope it can make it easier to me when i opened the file, it is straightly appear the colum that had been locked to the following freeze-panes colum.please help.thanks.example file is below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m6c504btrw6dot4