-   -   Page Breaks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44629-page-breaks.html)

DM@VIA

Page Breaks

I have one worksheet that includes info for 400 employees. Each row contains
info for a different employee. I will need to print an individual sheet for
each of these 400 employees. Is there a way to insert page breaks for each
row other than doing so line by line? It's driving me nutz.

Jay

I have one worksheet that includes info for 400 employees. Each row
contains info for a different employee. I will need to print an
individual sheet for each of these 400 employees. ...

You might want to consider the MS-Word "Mail Merge" feature.