-   -   multiple pages for multiple users (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44627-multiple-pages-multiple-users.html)

fourskunks

multiple pages for multiple users

Before creating the workbook.

I want to set up a workbook with multiple worksheets. I want each of the
worksheets to have its own password to allow the assigned user to only access
to that sheet.

I still want in place a passcode for me to protect what I want to protect.

Does this make any sence?
Can it be done like in the scenario?
Or is it too complex?

It is going to be one workbook -- 19 worksheets (two hidden, one view only
and 16 individual users?

Any other suggestions will be appreciated?

fourskunks

Dave Peterson

Excel isn't made for this kind of security. If the data is not supposed to be
seen by the other users, don't share it in excel. Worksheet and workbook
protection (via tools|protection) is very easily broken.

--

Dave Peterson