Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Max-Min with specific criteria

I am having difficulty finding formulas to do the following: Max, Min with IT extracted outputs.

Simple Example:

Date(A) Time(B) Order(C)
04/17/2012 09:29:38 10
04/16/2012 09:34:24 20
04/15/2012 09:27:41 30
04/14/2012 08:14:47 40
04/13/2012 08:43:52 50

The file is a data extract from IT and the formatting keeps zeros. Also to get a simple MAX formula to work for column "Time" I had to use: MAX(TIMEVALUE(B:B))
The other columns are formatted general; Time reads hh:mm:ss
In case this is a factor I'm using Excel 2007

The problem is I need the max values to have conditions of Order"=10", Order"<=30" or some equivalant as I go along in the spreadsheet

Can anyone please help me figure this out?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated in advance as I have been stuck on this aspect of the work project for over a week.