-   -   Excel - Word Link NIGHTMARE! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44564-excel-word-link-nightmare.html)

Z_Webnut

Excel - Word Link NIGHTMARE!

Okay... I'm using Word 2000 and Excel 97. I created a catalogue of my
products in Excel which updates automatically depending on pricing.

I want a print catalogue in Word, so I listed all the products and did
a PASTE SPECIAL, and chose the LINK option for each corresponding field
in Excel.

NOW... I insert a new row in Excel and it throws off all the numbers in
Word.

How can I have the data fields in Word automatically move with the
Excel data??? Or did I do all this work for naught! ANY help is
appreciate.

FRUSTRATED

--
Z_Webnut