-   -   Excel VBA Gurus needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44554-excel-vba-gurus-needed.html)

Career Capital

Excel VBA Gurus needed

I am an executive recruiter. I have several positions available within
a large investment bank located in Manhattan, New York. These
positions are with in the global derivatives section of the bank. If
you have a good amount of experience with Excel VBA please do not
hesitate to email me with a copy of your resume at
with a copy of your resume. Thanks and i look
forward to speaking to you soon! The positions are high level positions
that range from 80k - 150k on a base salary.

--
Career Capital
Career Capital's Profile: