-   -   Add New Font in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44515-add-new-font-excel.html)

Fred 2002

Add New Font in Excel

Is there a way for me to add a new font in Excel? I have downloaded the font
(truetype) I want to use for a project. How (or can) I add it to the list of
fonts Excel presents when reformatting cells? Thanks in advance!

--
Fred 2002

Dave Peterson

Excel will use the fonts that are installed in Windows.

So you have to install the font.
windows start button|control panel|Font applet
File|install new font

Fred 2002 wrote:

Is there a way for me to add a new font in Excel? I have downloaded the font
(truetype) I want to use for a project. How (or can) I add it to the list of
fonts Excel presents when reformatting cells? Thanks in advance!

--
Fred 2002

--

Dave Peterson