-   -   background color showing only when in email form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4450-background-color-showing-only-when-email-form.html)

David

background color showing only when in email form

I am aware of how to shade cells in excel but here is one that has me
stumped. When I go to email a page out of my excel program (email for
review, not as an attachment) the email has a blue background. If I email
any other pages out of the program this does not happen...they simply have
the white background I am anticipating. I have obviously done something in
this one page but when I look at the spread sheet...the bacground outside of
my work area is white.

Any thoughts??

David McRitchie

Hi David,
Possibly you have Conditional Cell Formatting
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm
---
HTH,