-   -   How locate merged cells in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44495-how-locate-merged-cells-excel.html)

LESTEREDEN

How locate merged cells in Excel

I want to sort columns but some cells are merged. How do I locate the merged
cells - or is there a way of unmerging all merged cells?

David Billigmeier

Select all cells and hit the "merge" button, just like you were going to
merge those cells. If there are any merged cells within your workbook it
will unmerge them first.
Dave