-   -   How do you print Exel gridlines on the entire page ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44446-how-do-you-print-exel-gridlines-entire-page.html)

ndwilsonnorwin

How do you print Exel gridlines on the entire page ?

I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have the heading & column names.
But I need the gridlines to appear where no text has been entered.

Anne Troy

Then you must add borders, or put some content in the cells.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"ndwilsonnorwin" wrote in message
I am trying to create a form in Excel. I have the heading & column names.
But I need the gridlines to appear where no text has been entered.

JE McGimpsey

Or just set the print area (FIle/Print Area/Set Print Area...)

In article ,
"Anne Troy" wrote:

Then you must add borders, or put some content in the cells.

Dave Peterson

Maybe just extend your usedrange.

I like to put
=""
in the bottom right cell. The cell still looks empty.

--

Dave Peterson