-   -   How do I get a list button to be displayed? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44382-how-do-i-get-list-button-displayed.html)

Phil

How do I get a list button to be displayed?

I've Created a List but when the cell is not selected the button does not
appear therefore it's dificult to remeber where the list is....

Mike

color code it?

"Phil" wrote:

I've Created a List but when the cell is not selected the button does not
appear therefore it's dificult to remeber where the list is....

Phil

Yes tried that and of course I can then see where the list is but is there an
option where u can select that the buttons remain in view ( a bit like
filers...)

thanks

"Mike" wrote:

color code it?

"Phil" wrote:

I've Created a List but when the cell is not selected the button does not
appear therefore it's dificult to remeber where the list is....

Dave Peterson

You used Data|Validation?

I'd just color the cell, but maybe you could add a shape from the drawing
toolbar to look like that dropdown.

Phil wrote:

Yes tried that and of course I can then see where the list is but is there an
option where u can select that the buttons remain in view ( a bit like
filers...)

thanks

"Mike" wrote:

color code it?