tysonstone

Default how do i use multiple conditional formats in one cell?

I need to make difrent "words" in one cell make number values in a difrent cell
Gord Dibben

tyson

CF will allow up to 4 formats per cell, including the default format.

However, CF will not place number values in cells.

Can format only as in Fonts, Borders and Patterns.

What would you like to have done?

Perhaps there is another method.

A worksheet function such as one of the LOOKUP functions or MATCH.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP