-   -   How can I crop the unwanted rows of a worksheet please. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44179-how-can-i-crop-unwanted-rows-worksheet-please.html)

RORY

How can I crop the unwanted rows of a worksheet please.

Ineed to crop the bottom of a worksheet or how do I only print the area with
information on.
Thanks in advance
Rory.

Barb Reinhardt

You can set the print area to display only what you want. Select the cells
you want in your print area and use the commands

FILE - SET PRINT AREA

"RORY" wrote in message
Ineed to crop the bottom of a worksheet or how do I only print the area
with
information on.
Thanks in advance
Rory.

Dave Peterson

If you hit ctrl-end, does that take you way past what you think is the last used
cell?

If yes, then you can reset the last used cell by using techniques at Debra
Dalgleish's site:

--

Dave Peterson