-   -   group box protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44111-group-box-protection.html)

SWEdwards

group box protection

I have an excel 2000 workbook filled with proprietary formulas, etc that are
hidden in protected cells and sheets of the workbook. One worksheet is
protected but has a few cells unlocked for data entry by a user. Part of the
data entry is a Group Box with 5 Option Buttons. I have unprotected each
option button, the group box and the cells that they are sitting on top of
but still cannot enter data when the sheet is protected.

Dave Peterson

Do you have a linked cell for the optionbuttons?

Is that cell locked on that protected sheet?

--

Dave Peterson

SWEdwards

Dave,