-   -   Macro opens two windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44103-macro-opens-two-windows.html)

banSHF

Macro opens two windows

I created a Macro and put the file in the xlstart folder. When I run the
macro, it does what it's supposed to on the already open file, but opens an
additional excel window. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks in
advance

Dave Peterson

I think I'd step through the macro and find out what was causing it (swapping
back to excel after each step). Then when I found the problem line, I'd do
something with that.

--

Dave Peterson