-   -   Excel 2000 to 2002 - #NAME? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44096-re-excel-2000-2002-name.html)

Paulo Freixieiro

Excel 2000 to 2002 - #NAME?

Well...

I choose the complete install from the office setup.

I also have checked the box on Add-Ins in Analysis ToolPak and Analysis
ToolPak - VBA, but it remains the same situation.

Any idea?

"Mike" wrote:

When you updated did you update all addins like the Analysis Toolpak

"Paulo Freixieiro" wrote:

Hi,

I have recently updated my Excel 2000 to 2002 (XP).

But i noticed that when i open a file that works in 2000, in 2002 i just
have #NAME? in cells.

What i need to do?

Thanks.
Paulo Freixieiro

Mike

Go to excel help menu and enter #NAME. There is a piece on troubleshooting
#NAME. I wonder if that spreadsheet is referenceing cells in another book
that is not on the workstation.