-   -   Command Button on User form for Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44006-command-button-user-form-printing.html)

Anthony Slater

Command Button on User form for Printing

Hi

I have a developed a user form with a lot of help from this site but now I
need some more help.

I have a Command Button that upon clicking, prints out the requested
information.

Before actually printing, I would like a 'splash screen' to pop up with a
small message. This message needs to be displayed for a few seconds then
disappears before continuing with printing.

Any help would be appreciated

Dave Peterson

You could add a line like:

CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup "Hello", 4, _
"This closes itself in 4 seconds"

to your code.

--

Dave Peterson