-   -   Scroll bar problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4364-scroll-bar-problem.html)

Luke

Scroll bar problem

If I drag the scroll bar to the bottom of the page I get down to line 65,000.
However there is only data in lines 1 - 100. This makes navigating around the
page difficult. Any suggestion how I can rectify this?

Luke

Jim Rech

Select all the rows from 100 on down and do an Edit, Delete. Then save the
workbook. The active area should then be reset and the scroll bar adjusted
accordingly.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP