-   -   Delivery note or delivery order sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4351-delivery-note-delivery-order-sheet.html)

Roy Istanbouli

Delivery note or delivery order sheet

Please if you can send me the sheet of the delivery order, means when we
deliver any goods to the client, we need his signature on the DO which
contians the list of delivered items with the quantities.

Regards

Michael

The Microsoft website has a template section. You might find what you need
there. Regards, Michael