-   -   Copy/Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43495-copy-paste.html)

George Dewar

Copy/Paste

I want to paste only the text from a cell into a Word document. When I copy the
cell and paste it's formatted with the "border" which makes it hard to
manipulate the text. I've been pasting into a text editor and doing another
copy and paste. Is there a simpler way to do this?
--
George Dewar VE9GFD N46 03 18 W064 48 24

James W.

in excel, copy the cells needed. In word, goto editpaste specialselect
"unformatted text"

James