-   -   Multithreading in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43459-multithreading-excel.html)

Paul

Multithreading in Excel

I am looking for an an application that addresses multithreading in Excel.
Can anyone help me with a source?
--
Paul

Bob Phillips

Assuming that you mean within VBA, there are many articles around that will
tell you that although it may be possible, it is not advisable. It is not
stable, and you will see many crashes along the way.

--

HTH

RP

"Paul" wrote in message
I am looking for an an application that addresses multithreading in Excel.
Can anyone help me with a source?
--
Paul

Paul

Thanks, Bob. I was thinking more along the lines of a C or C++ solution.
--
Paul

"Paul" wrote in message
I am looking for an an application that addresses multithreading in Excel.
Can anyone help me with a source?
--
Paul

Bob Phillips

In that case I suggest you google on threading Excel C++ and I think you
will find many leads.

--

HTH

RP