-   -   Using freezed panes in excel, how do I save the page as HTML? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4339-using-freezed-panes-excel-how-do-i-save-page-html.html)

Jaffa„˘

Using freezed panes in excel, how do I save the page as HTML?

I want to save an excel sheet I have made as HTML, but I use freezed panes to
keep various headings up the top. How do I save the page as HTML so that I
can scroll down the page whilst keeping the headings up the top? Anyone have
any ideas?

cmart02

You need to save with "frames". The top frame contains the headers whereas
the bottom frame contains the data. Then remove the scrollbars from top frame
to simulate the freezed panes. Now, the person can only scroll (up and down)
the bottom frame.

Regards,
Robert