-   -   If statement...copy values of cells on another worksheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43334-if-statement-copy-values-cells-another-worksheet.html)

heater

If statement...copy values of cells on another worksheet.

I need a formula that looks at a drop down list on a different worksheet and
if it is "Sold", then the data values from T2:AC2 would show up on the other
worksheet. Is this possible?

heater

I figured it out.

"heater" wrote:

I need a formula that looks at a drop down list on a different worksheet and
if it is "Sold", then the data values from T2:AC2 would show up on the other
worksheet. Is this possible?

heater

I still need help. I need it to look at S2:S86 (drop down list), if it is
"Sold", then T2. I beleive I have to write a formula for each cell based on
the "Sold" cell for the other values to AC2. So, my problem is getting a
formula to look at S2:S86.