-   -   Date plotting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43318-date-plotting.html)

[email protected]

Date plotting

Hi

I'm trying to find a way to do the following in Excel XP.

I have two worksheets in the same workbook. The first has a list of
invoice names, each with an invoice date, amount and expected payment
date.

The other sheet is a time line (dates along the top) with the invoice
names down the left hand side.

What I'd like to be able to do is to automatically pull in each 'due'
date into the time line. If the expected payment dates change, I want
to be able to update these in the 'data' sheet and for the changes to
be automatically reflected in the time line.

I suspect this might be impossible without programming, but I'd
appreciate any pointers.

Thanks for any advice.