-   -   Is it possible to create a table inside of a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4327-possible-create-table-inside-cell.html)

Jose

Is it possible to create a table inside of a cell?

I am tring to create a Worksheet and within a cell I would like to have three
(3) Fields display : name ID, Team, after looking I cannot find a way to do
this own my own.

Gary Rowe

Use concatenation to combine the fields together using the "&" symbol.