-   -   Automate Export from Form Template to Seperate Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43262-automate-export-form-template-seperate-table.html)

QuestDave

Automate Export from Form Template to Seperate Table

Hello,

I have an Excel Workbook designed as a form entry that I ask clients to
complete and email to me. I can then save them on a common network drive if
needed. The name of the Workbook is usually changed by the person who
completes it and is usually not in a standard format.

I'd like to have Excel pull the entered fields from the Workbook into
another data table in Excel as a summary table. So I start with client
filled forms and want to end with a table where there is a row for each
client-completed form.

I considered using XML, but my office only uses Office 2000 which seems to
be less XML-friendly.