-   -   Border thickness varies when I paste Excel cells into Word. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43256-border-thickness-varies-when-i-paste-excel-cells-into-word.html)

Sam

Border thickness varies when I paste Excel cells into Word.

Hello,

May I please ask for your help?

I have Word 2000 and Excel 2000. I added borders to a range of Excel cells.
All cells have identical borders. However, when I copy this range of cells
and paste it into Word [Paste Special/Picture (enhanced metafile)], some
columns appear to have thicker borders than other columns.

I tried removing the border for one of the columns with a thick border, and
then adding a border again, but I this doesn't change how it looks when
pasted in Word again.

Please help, is there any way to have all of the columns have borders that
appear to have the same thickness when pasted in Word?

Thank you!