-   -   How can I print out the formula in my worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43134-how-can-i-print-out-formula-my-worksheet.html)

miquette

How can I print out the formula in my worksheet?

I have Windows XP professional. I like to print the formulas and data I
entered in the cells of my Excel worksheet. How do I do that?

Elisabeth

Tools -- Options on the View tab, check the Formulas box
--
Elisabeth

"miquette" wrote:

I have Windows XP professional. I like to print the formulas and data I
entered in the cells of my Excel worksheet. How do I do that?

Ray A

One way
ctrl+~ will change the display to show formulas not results
A helpfull hint is to go to FilePage setupsheetprint and check the box
Row and Column Headings
HTH

"miquette" wrote:

I have Windows XP professional. I like to print the formulas and data I
entered in the cells of my Excel worksheet. How do I do that?

Dave Peterson

Just to add to Elisabeth and Ray's responses....

Save your workbook, turn on the formula view, adjust the columnwidths, print.

Close that workbook without saving--you don't want to have to adjust all those
columns to their original width.