-   -   How do I reset my color palette in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/43113-how-do-i-reset-my-color-palette-excel.html)

msandine

How do I reset my color palette in Excel?

I tried tools, options, color tab and the 'reset' button. But the colors
appear to still be different. The colors seemed to change when I was working
in SAP and using the office integration tool. I was generating reports that
automatically appeared in Excel and I was changing the colors in the report
by simply using the format cells option. Since then, I noticed my color
palette looked a bit different. When I bring the color palette up and
position my mouse over some of the colors, the yellow message box will either
tell me the name of the color, or "color scheme". The boxes with the "color
scheme" message are the ones that look different. I have turned off office
integration in SAP, but the problem persists.

Dave Peterson

This color setting isn't associated with the Excel application--it's associated
with each workbook.

So you have to reset the color palette for each workbook
(tools|options|color tab|reset button)

Maybe??????

--

Dave Peterson