-   -   looking for I-9 forms in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42973-looking-i-9-forms-excel.html)

I-9 in Excel

looking for I-9 forms in Excel

I'm trying to find how to make an I-9 form in Excel

Mike

I found a place that sells them.
http://www.crystalgraphics.com/excel...agers.main.asp
http://www.excelbusinesstools.com/so...s.asp?prod=109
You should stay with the governments PDF copy for legal reasons.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-9.htm

Excel is a poor choice for a form like that. You would need to make all
your columns very thin. Learn shortcuts for merging and unmerging. Multiple
print previews. I would put each page on a separate worksheet. Force the
print area and force it to one page. It is already available in pdf format.
A free reader to print out a copy. You need to store I-9s physically anyway.