-   -   Saved ungrouped cells to a text file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/42888-saved-ungrouped-cells-text-file.html)

EMarre

Saved ungrouped cells to a text file

I am currently working with a file where I have certain rows grouped. I would
like to be able to save to a text file the cells that are ungrouped. Any help
will be really appreciated? Thanks,

Dave Peterson

I'd do this:

Create a new workbook
back to the original worksheet
show/hide what you want
select that range to copy
edit|goto|special|visible cells only
edit|copy

To the new worksheet in that new workbook.
select a1
edit|paste

And save that file the way you want.

--

Dave Peterson

EMarre

Dave,

Thanks very much for answering my question. Your solution did exactly what I
was looking for.

Thanks again,